Association of 16mm NGM merchandise
Stand number: Y28
New stock of the Association shopping bag and a fantastic new umbrella!
- Bags – jute, Association logo one side, Roundhouse the other and big enough to take your average “Lady Ann” or similar (we’re told that these are larger than the average supermarket “bag for life”) £4.00 each.
- Brollies – made in Manchester, black fibreglass shaft, soft grip handle, automatic opening, with a vented / wind resistant canopy just over 50 inches across when open and a protective slip cover for when not in use – £20 each.
It is uneconomic to ship either of these items so they will only be available at The National Garden Railway Show from the Association stand Y28 and bags also from the Roundhouse stand G2
Stock of the brollies in particular is very limited, and last year the bags sold out, so make Y28 your first stop when the show opens at 10.00 to avoid disappointment!
Also on the Association Merchandise stand …
- Limited stock of the last of the Welbeck clothing: Polo shirts at £12 each and Fleece at £20.00 – mainly XXL
(The new supplier “Logopolis” will be nearby selling / taking orders for the new range)
- Last of the Enamel / traditional mugs in both Cream and Green £8 each – Limited Stock!
- New (introduced 2018) enamel pin badges – square and in four different colours – £2.50 each or set of four different colours for £5.50
- Scale rulers – keep a spare one with you at all times! – £2.50 each