Coalfired kits for RH Lady Anne ,Billy, Katie, Darjeeling-B
Stand number: G26
Coal-firing the easy way with a Riverdale boiler:
- contains all the water to run 20-25 minutes without attending the fire.
- damper function allows balanced running over a wide pressure range from 25-58 psi.
- no axle pump and water tanks necessary, so no worries about them.
- easy readable water gauge, even from a distance.
- forgiving large firebox.
Running a Riverdale boiler is very relaxing:
- build up the fire, fill up water and coal and start running.
- open and close damper according to pressure on pressure gauge.
- while under steam re-fill water and coal when water reaches lowest level after 20-25 minutes.
Features and options:
- a very neat and open cab lay-out.
- black-white or red-white striped background behind the water gauge.
- kits are very well engineered and contain all extra parts you need like new laser-cut floor, assembled and already bent pipework and so on. From Roundhouse you only need the RH parts or a RH donor loco.
- building yourselves is not more difficult than building a RH kit.
- optional whistle kit.
- optional R/C kit that allows for R/C operation of regulator, reverser, damper and whistle.
- optional automatic damper and telemetry feedback on pressure with a R/C telemetry combo.
- 4 models: Amy, Elke, Irene and Darjeeling ‘B’.
Want to see how easy and relaxing our coal-fired locos run:
- on this years 16mm AGM show we’ll demonstrate our coal-fired locos at the Tor Halt layout close to our stand. Starting at 12.45 PM and 3.45 PM.
Many kits are built, some of them:
Articles in Garden Rail 211, 212, 241 & 258 and in 16mm Today 150, 166 & 173.
- RtR from €3690.
- Kit from €1150. The kit contains all you need except Roundhouse parts (from £743) or a donor locomotive.